Challenge is a Catholic retreat movement for youth, coordinated by youth. The first Ottawa Challenge was held in 1967; since then, there have been over 150 Weekends. Although there are two Challenge Weekends per year, the focus of Challenge is in the post-Weekend support. Challenge has its roots in the Cursillo Movement. See more...
Guests: If you have not made a Challenge Weekend, you are welcome to look around. If you are interested in going on a retreat, please Apply Online.
Ottawa Challengers: If you have made a Challenge Weekend in Ottawa, we suggest you Register. Once you have filled out the registration form you will receive an email to confirm your email address. Once your email address is confirmed, a Challenge moderator will approve your registration. (Please be patient! This is for security reasons.) Registration allows you to:
- Create photo galleries and share your pictures
- Submit events
- Create/edit your own Challenger Profile
- See all the other Challenger Profiles
- Peruse the Challenge manuals
- Subscribe to the Challenge mailing list
- Look through all the Weekend archives
... and more!